The US Mint has recently posted information on the upcoming 2008 US Silver Proof Set. The sets will go on sale August 26, 2008 at 12:00 Noon ET.
Notably, the sets will be offered for the same price as last year, at $44.95 per set. The product page is already available for viewing here, although ordering options are not yet available.
The set contains a total of 14 coins. Each set includes the following:
- 2008-S Lincoln Cent
- 2008-S Jefferson Nickel
- 2008-S Silver Roosevelt Dime
- 2008-S Silver Oklahoma Quarter
- 2008-S Silver New Mexico Quarter
- 2008-S Silver Arizona Quarter
- 2008-S Silver Alaska Quarter
- 2008-S Silver Hawaii Quarter
- 2008-S Silver Kennedy Half Dollar
- 2008-S Sacagawea Dollar
- 2008-S James Monroe Dollar
- 2008-S John Quincy Adams Dollar
- 2008-S Andrew Jackson Dollar
- 2008-S Martin Van Buren Dollar
All coins are minted at the San Francisco Mint and carry the “S” mint mark. The half dollar, all of the quarters, and the dime are minted in 90% silver.