2015 ATB 5 oz. Silver Bullion Coin Update

kisatchieOn May 7, the United States Mint had announced the sell out of the America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Bullion Coins featuring Kisatchie National Forest. These coins had gone on sale to authorized purchasers on April 20.

Information on the Mint’s website shows total sales for the Kisatchie bullion coins at 42,000 pieces. Significantly, this is the highest sales total for an individual design of the series since 2011. For all bullion issues from 2012 to the first release for 2015, sales had ranged from 20,000 to 35,000 pieces per release.

Based on information provided by the US Mint, the number of Kisatchie bullion coins will also have an impact on the maximum number of Kisatchie five ounce silver numismatic coins to be issued. At the release of the collectible uncirculated version, the US Mint indicated an overall authorized limit of 65,000 pieces across both bullion and numismatic versions. After the sale of 42,000 bullion coins, this will leave 23,000 numismatic coins to be issued.

Lastly, the Mint has indicated an expected on-sale date for the Blue Ridge Parkway Five Ounce Silver Bullion Coins on June 22, 2015. The numismatic version shows a tentative release date of July 2015.

Comments

1. KEITHSTER says

So the Turkey will come in lower than last years numapucks and that should be a good thing. Glad I got mine at the getgo seems to be trouble with them lately.Looks like We were all wrong about the mint making waffles out of them Shenadoah’s? But as long as they don’t pull them First Ladys I’m ok with it . Can.t wait for them RPPres’s But leave it at five should be more fun that way? And Good Luck To Us All:>:>:>:>:>

I question if the bullion version of the coin, with a mintage of 42,000 pieces, will command high secondary market prices . Also, the US Mint’s “P” version with a maximum mintage of 23,000 pieces, may not necessarily do well for similar reasons. Other ATB 5 ounce silver P coins have had lower mintages….. Some have done well, others have not.

Demand will play a significant role on how well these coins fare in the future.

Hidalgo… the short term market might not be great. I think too many are trying to buy from the mint and sale for a quick profit and ignoring the “hold’ option. Personally I think if you can churn a profit on clad coins go for it… but PM coins don’t necessarily need to be sold today if the market isn’t there for them, and holding them is often as good an option as any.

4. G says

It’s the nicest ATB design since Hawaii. Sometimes people buy the coin- and I think this is an example of that. It’s really a good looking coin.

5. Rick says

Mamie Eisenhower 2015 First Spouse Series One-Half Ounce Gold Proof Coin

31 gold coins left

I am passing on the First Spouse gold coins. My loss will be someone else’s gain. 🙂

7. Zaz says

Going! 13

And there was more than 100 when I placed my order at Noon. Who is buying these? Amazing for a coin costing $800.

8. Clark says

I’m relieved to have secured my gold unc & prf Truman/Eisenhower spouses as soon as they were issued after waiting too long in the past and getting burned with high premiums later on.

With so many of the 2013 and 2014 gold spouse coin inventory lying around untouched, I can’t help but think that the Mint simply isn’t producing very many in each run this year.

I believe it’s just a matter of materials and logistics management. Who knows if it will be cost effective to re-run spouse lines while new Kennedy & Johnson lines are in queue. Spouses have always been the Mint’s lowest priority, so the early 2015 spouses could well be new lows, but only time will tell.

9. SilverFan says

The first spouse gold coin with the lowest mintage will be:

Lady Bird Johnson, uncirculated

@Clark – we’re seeing a pattern of First Spouse coins and medals that become unavailable quickly. Personally, I believe the US Mint produced a limited initial quantity of these items. We saw the same cost-saving strategy with the Baseball Hall of Fame gold and silver coins. After assessing the demand, I believe the US Mint will allow consumers to purchase additional quantities.

As I previously mentioned, I will no longer speculate on prices increases for gold coins.. You win on some and you lose on some. The market is far too volatile and unpredictable. I feel safer with stocks and mutual funds investments, which have been increasing an average of about 10% per year.

11. John c says

I planned on buying 5 unc’s and 5 proof’s when I got home tonight, but I guess I did not have that option. I thought they would be around for a few more days. I had a suspicion that they made the same amounts of the trumans. I spoke with the mint the other day and asked if they new if there would be any more trumans available and they pretty much said they didn’t know.

12. mark says

Customer service never knows anything. They only know how to look up your previous order.

13. Clark says

@Hidalgo–I think you’re right. And, it would only be fair to mint additional spouse coins for those who relied on previous years sales practices and thought they had more time to snag one or five. And, I certainly would not advocate for speculating on any modern issues. However, ever since 2008, the Mint just doesn’t seem to place much thought into the spouse series, which Congress forced (fortunately) upon it. The Mint would have to give a damn to resume production with so many other, probably more profitable, things to market and sell. IMHO.

14. Ends in Error says

Does anyone know where the Mint produces the Medals? I got a small Dahli Lama Medal today and it was not really too impressive. The price was good but I like the quality of the big ones a lot better. You get what you pay for with the Medals – for sure.

I got 2 BU Bess Trumans in today. Don’t think too much of them but they look better than the illustrations by the Mint.

I totally missed the Mamie Eisenhowers. I’ll be very quick on the trigger for Jackie.

15. Zaz says

It is a misnomer that the US Mint engages in “customer service” the way for profit big businesses do. Gotta remember that they only answer to the Treasury Dept and Congress, not to mom and pop Joe Q. Public. As long as they fulfill the letter of the law by what Congress mandates, they are off the hook for that specific product. Wouldn’t be surprised if Truman and Mamie aren’t ever made again because they are going to be too busy fulfilling the Jackie issue. So it’s possible Lady Bird gets a couple of sales days only.

16. Sith says

@Dustyroads – (From previous thread) – I can see why he is at odds with others on this blog. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and rather than explain himself or heaven forbid apologize he simply stated that he did not care and would gladly be banned. So in other words he demonstrated in the previous thread that he has no respect for anyone on this blog, much less care about their opinions, I say lets make him happy…

17. Sith says

@fmtransmitter – My issue is that wine’s will peak, and once they do, you have to sell or slowly watch your investment slowly turn into vinegar. And of course you need to open or know of someone who will be willing to open their investment every couple of years to see if they are peaking. Its almost like having to melt a few of your coins ever few years.

18. The Real "Cool" Dave says

@Sith (or Dusty) – May 18, 2015 at 10:39 pm
    “@Dustyroads – (From previous thread) – I can see why he is at odds with others on this blog.”

Whad I miss? What happened and who did what, or said what to whom? I scanned the previous posts and only know it had something to do with , Jeff.

I haven’t been paying attention lately — feel like I missed some entertaining drama? You know — went to the fight type of thing and a hockey game broke out — LOL!

Whad I miss?!?!?

@Clark – since some of the 2015 First Spouse – related offering are currently unavailable, the US Mint has several months to mint additional supplies (as I understand it, until December 31, 2015).

As I previously stated, the early unavailability of the early 2015 First Spouse – related products seems to indicate, that the US Mint produced a limited initial quantity of these items to assess demand. If the demand continues to exist, the US Mint has several months to generate more of the unavailable products.

20. Sith says

@therealcooldave – You did not miss much Jeff decided to call one of the posters here a pedophile, and now I guess he is now trying to bait me into some sort of flame war, you know typical troll behavior. I for my part will not feed him.

21. Sith says

Oh I did feed him when I asked for clarification for his crude comment, as it came out of left field, and his other posts seemed interesting, it was then implied that he did it to be rude, but it was explicitly stated that he would be glad if he was banned for trolling. Again you did not miss much, and I have already given this troll too much attention.

22. tito says

@Dave there was a poster who talked about how he coached grandkids soccer team and last day gave a coin to all the kids. Most people said that it was a nice thing to do. For some unknown reason (besides idiocy) this other guy called him a pedophile

@Mark: I’m afraid that is such an accurate statement. They look up your orders and that’s about it. Anything related to production, fahget about it, it’s a fugahzi or fugazzi, or figment. (Pounds on chest in a steady beat)…

24. Gary Not Dave says

@Hidalgo
    Demand always plays a roll in everything here…I would think that is obvious to everyone.

25. mark says

Good timing…just received 5X ebay bucks offer. Thats 10% off items $100.00 or more. If I buy or sell, the buyer also gets 10% off. If they quality. Just dont list your coins in the bullion category.

26. Ikaika says

Any of the folks here have seen the Kisatchie National Forest 5 oz ATB in PCGS ms69 DMPL grade for sale already?

@Ikaika: I haven’t but IF I was looking for a slabbed puck I only look for the Vapor ones in 70 for a deal. I have only a few MS pucks, they are not my list to collect but I love reading about how some receive very beautiful DMPL MS pucks as they must look stunning. I think I have the MS Mt. Rushmore and I KNOW that one looked DMPL even though it was raw…

28. cagcrisp says

Looks like a price Increase is in store tomorrow for the Mint Golds. Two fixes left and those two fixes must Average Above $1,118.98 AND the PM fix must be Above $1,200.00. Even with Today’s drop, the $1,200.00 level has Not been breached (day’s not over yet)…

29. gary says

These ATB 5 ounce are probably THE best buy from the Mint. Sure, some are more special than others but overall they make a great display. To buy and hold these it is very hard to go wrong with the price of silver so artificially low. I would have collected the bullion versions but just can’t swing the budget for them so I am content with a complete P-Mint set in OGP.

30. Zaz says

2 MoD sets backordered on 5/04 12:35pm just went into processing status. Backorders are getting fulfilled sooner than later as we all guessed.

31. Mark says

Back order MOD getting processed….maybe shipping out some returned sets to the next people in line. I hope that is not what they are doing.

32. ips_stuff says

The 5/12 orders for MOD have not moved to processing as of now.

Actual my credit card could handle them not processing until June.

33. Leo S. says

FS Collectors

Has anyone checked to see how many of the remaining 2013 and 2014 gold coins are left. Might be an interesting number???

34. John c says

I say Jeff stays. 99 out of 100 of his comments are negative in nature. I actually find it amusing. I purchased some ER unc’s a few month’s ago and he had some thing negative to say. I forget the exact comment but something to the tune of they would only be worth melt in the future, needless to say I sold them on the bay for a nice quick profit. At first I was annoyed by him, but now I really enjoy reading his snide comments. I was actually surprised when he opened up about purchasing some spouse medal sets, I think that was a first. If anything I actually have taken a little wisdom from him in that it is easy to get got up in buying moderns, but if you’re trying to do it as a wise investment you should choose very carefully as there are a lot of pitfalls in this hobby. I for one have made a lot of costly mistakes in moderns that I have purchased that are only worth melt and I hate to say it but it is post like Jeff that remind me to make a better decision. I am also amused when he says the mod sets are not a good investment because there is not enough of a profit on them after selling fees are added to the equation. Let’s face it, he is mr negative and it good to have a mr negative around. If this blog is around thirty years from now it will provide good entertaining reading. As for his last stupid comment, yeah that was out of left field even for him.

35. sharks2th says

@Ikaika – Aydin has the Kisatchie PCGS MS69DMPL (available for shipping on Friday) but the price is a bit high (235.89 down from 238+yesterday). They offered a pre-sale special last Friday, but I thought that price was also too high (214+). The current PCGS Pop is 287 in MS69DMPL.

My MOD order is processing too. Should push price of graded sets down if these go out in the coming days. Mine never should have been backordered since it was placed before the Mint posted the backorder notice.

37. Ikaika says

@ FM and sharks2th

Thanks guys for the input. I am collecting the P version in OGP and the bullion in ms69 DMPL .

@ sharks2th

I agree with you that the price (~$235) is a bit high for the ms69DMPL. The Homestead had an initial price range over $220 in ms69 DMPL and now it can be purchase for less than $200. The Kisatchie National Forest bullion soldout so we should see lots of supply in the near future.

38. MarkInFlorida says

Because I foolishly thought that the MOD sets might sell out before I could get an order in, I had my wife order one by mail a week before the release date, in hopes some would be set aside for mail orders even if they sold out online. The online orders 2 + 1 + 1 all arrived, and today I just got an email that the mail-order is being shipped. But still not sure if we would have gotten it if the online orders exceeded the mintage.

39. JBK says

That is very intriguing about the mail order. I wonder if they hold early arrivals until the issue date and then process? Dothey reserve some for mail orders? What would happen ina same day sell-out?

40. Samuel says

I think there is a timing issue for mail order—when they begin to process the order, before or after the release date/time? For a hot item, it will make a huge difference.

41. cagcrisp says

New Mint numbers Out:

FS Truman Proof ….1,653 +88
    FS Truman Unc….1,160 +71
    FS Eisenhower Proof….1,561 +526
    FS Eisenhower Unc….1,099 + 512

Both of the Eisenhower’s went “currently unavailable” yesterday, whereas, both Truman’s went “currently unavailable” Before the weekly numbers were finalized….

Glad to see MOD sets shipping again that were on backorder….Take out your 10X loupe and move the coin in a circular motion and see if you see the splotches on the frosting on the dimes, especially the RP. Remember, you have to roll in the light around and around and at different angles, and the dreaded shiny spot, oh that hurts when you see a spec of shiny silver where a frost should be…Drives one crazy…OCD and as for jeff, I don’t normally entertain such rude Freudian slips..

43. hw says

Received an e-mail from MCM earlier today. 2015 March of Dimes 3 Coin Silver Set NGC PF70 ER being offered at $329. However, not available for purchase at this time..

44. Ikaika says

@ cagcrisp

Thanks for the numbers on the FS. I am absolutely sure it is about the “mintage”. I have not heard one positive comment on the Mamie Eisenhower FS coin. But I am looking forward for the Jackie Kennedy release 🙂

45. John Q. Coinage says

The ? is who is the bigger deflator of Bill Clinton’s “unit” – Lou PenileDysfunction Hoover, Bess Dude in Drag Truman, or Memi Engravedbya 2yearold Eisenhower……who care they sold out UGLY poor designs @ best….

46. GoldFishin says

So let me get this straight….we are only up to 12:35 EST on 5-4 for the MOD Silver Set? Does anyone else have a later time that was fulfilled on the first wave of shipments? It seems I remember some posting later times. I doubt there have been very many returns if anyone looked at the early aftermarket performance. Maybe they had some leftover units after fulfilling the mail orders, it seems evident to me that they reserve some for mail orders, there is enough anecdotal evidence from posts here on MNB to support that theory.

47. Clark says

@Goldfishin–My MOD order at 12:38 shipped with fedex tracking # this afternoon.

48. A Bob says

My MOD order that was back ordered until August has shipped. Looks like they are up to the 12:30pm orders.

I believe mine was also about 12:30. These are not likely returns. They just finally got more product. I heard somewhere they only had about 30% of the sets ready to go when the set was released, which is an amazing fact if true, as it was clear these would be popular.

50. Tinto says

I just took a look at the Ebay site for the MOD set and boy those special FDR labels by NGC sure crowd out the grade …..

I noticed that silver prices took a beating yesterday and are continuing to fall today. Silver has been trading in a fairly narrow range for months. If current trends continue, we can expect the prices of silver products to remain stable for awhile.

Also, the March of Dimes set. I do not see a substantial price appreciation above their retail sales prices on the secondary market. Individual sets are currently selling in the $95 – $100 range. With sets being shipped, I believe the sets will flood the market and current prices will fall. Time will tell.

52. KCSO says

Ohhh.., the Power of Revlon…

What the Marshall’s Silver Proof has been able to respectfully accomplish with a great design in 16 weeks with sales of 100,615.., the MoD has surpassed in 9 weeks with just a little lipstick on that pig! (Sales of 120k)

Lord help us, for the next pig to come alongeth.., like a CR or GS, perhaps it’ll bringeth the ever sought after RP Merc in that Comm Special set.., after all, it just takes a little lipstick to push a pig! 🙂

53. KCSO says

After a little analysis over a cup of joe this morning while many of you gentlemen were dreaming of the new Miss Lady Liberty.., I’m of the opinion that we won’t see Kisatchie P mint to 23, that they’ll be a surprise sell out of a puck this year that will catch some off guard, & that KNF will perform as well as, if not better than MRM in the long term.., though time will tell, right Hidalgo?

54. IPS_STUFF says

FYI (maybe someone pointed this out already)

See Mamie spouse gold is available again and unc is on backorder

55. Rick says

IPS, yes, all 2015 FS coins will be available soon. The big question is how many they will produce for this batch.

The FS sellouts did have the appearance of the Mint wanting to keep the number of offerings on their page at a minimum, while trying to help the slower moving coins reach a sellout. Now it doesn’t appear that way at all. I was just thinking about KCSO’s comments and wondering if it could be a possibility, but with the reappearance of the FS coins, I don’t think the Mint is at all eager to pull anything early.

57. Zaz says

Boy those CSRs at the call center are totally clueless. Not only do they not know what’s going on in Memphis, they have no idea when items go in and out of stock. Completely divorced from PSFWeb. That limbo land order I created with the Truman proof is getting escalated when all they need to do is put it in backorder status. The order should’ve erorred out if stock = 0, but passed to the order acceptance stage anyway, but no order confirmation nor order acceptance emails as expected. But it shows up in order history as “processing”.

58. GoldFishin says

@Dusty- It would definitely be a surprise with Great Sand Storm and Everglators still sitting on the Website available. I welcome the idea of a midyear surprise sellout, especially of the Kisatchie puck, but I am thinking maybe KCSO perked his Joe a little strong this morning! 😉 I received my second batch of P pucks from the Mint and to my relief they were much better than the first. Good luck all……

59. SilverFan says

All previously unavailable 2015 spouses now on backorder.

Back Order
    This item is available to be ordered now, but it is not currently in stock. Additional inventory is being made. Please add the item to your cart to see when additional inventory is expected to be available.

60. Sith says

@John c – For the record this blog is not a democracy, its allows whoever the moderator(s) allow on it. As far as I can tell nobody has any input on who is allowed to post. In addition a contrary or negative view point is a welcome viewpoint. Although uncalled for, and designed to make the poster feel superior, it is one thing for someone to insult other person because they bought, or didn’t buy the latest mint offering, it is trolling when you simply insult someone to get a rise out them or out the board. I personally don’t see the benefit of trolls on any discussion board.

My MOD order was placed before 12:58, again no movement

61. KCSO says

Thinking it would be 1 of the next 3 to come, the oldest two of the pucks should be pulled, imho

62. GoldFishin says

@KCSO- maybe the Mint will pull out the Revlonator and really surprise us with a colored version of the darkness loving dogwood puck. Just kidding of course….I don’t want to give them any ideas, if they ever go to colorization or encrustation I will be so done. I think the US Mint has done well lately….quality seems to be improving and I think they are getting the idea that oversupply doesn’t help anyone really. I even had packing paper spring out of my latest shipment like a jeff in the box. 🙂

63. MikeinPa says

with the Back order status of the 2015 Fs gold, i was thinking it may be a good time to get rid of my extras, any thoughts?

64. MLA says

OFF TOPIC
    I’VE FOLLOWED THIS BLOG FOR A WHILE NOW, MOSTLY LEARNING AND AT TIMES CONTRUBITING
    I COLLECT ATB S QUARTERS. THE MINT STATED THEY WOULD NO LONGER SELL LAST YEARS S WHEN THE NEW CORISPONDING ONE CAME OUT.
    EX: THE WHITE MOUNTIAN S WAS PULLED WHEN THE SMOKEY MOUNTIANS S WAS ISSUED, IT WAS PULLED WHEN THE HOMESTEAD S WAS ISSUED.
    THE SHENANDOAH S SHOULD HAS BEEN PULLED WHEN THE KISATCHIE S WAS PUT ON SELL BASED ON THE MINTS POLICIES AND PRESIDENTS….IT WAS MARKED “SOLD OUT”AND IS NOW BACK ON SELL AGAIN.

DOES THE CURRENT MINT MANAGEMENT HAVE ANY ETHICS OR GUIDING PRINCIPLES OTHERTHAN MAKING A BUC AT ANY COST.

THE QUESTION TO ASK IS IF THE CURRENTMINT WHIMS CONTINUE WILL THEY:
    * SELL ASE MARKED .999 AT .9 OR LESS TO MAKE MORE MONEY
    * WHAT ABOUT GOLD COINS, BIG MONEY CAN BE MADE
    *MINTING 30000, PLUBLISHING A MINTAGE OF 17000, TO CREATE INTEREST
    *HAVE A LIMITED ADDITION, SET NO LIMIT, THEN WHEN 1/10 OF THE MINTAGE IS BOUGHT BY ONE INTEREST,
    PLACING A LIMIT OF 5 FOR THE REST
    *HAVE CUSTOMERS RETURN THERE “SOLD OUT” COINS BECAUSE OF MISSING COA, PUSHING THE PROBLEM ON TO THE BUYER
    * HAVING FS COINS FRON 2014 / 15 STILL ON SELL WHEN THE PRESIDENT TO REMOVE THE ON AN ANNUAL BASIS WAS ESTABLISHED.
    *THE NEW MOTTO ” BUYER BEWARE AS WE HAVE NO ETHICS”
    *LETS MAKE “CUSTOMER SERVICE” AN INSULATING BARRIER SO WE CAN DO AS WE PLEASE, WHEN WE PLEASE WITH NO RECOURSE

THE MINT MAY HAVE SHORT TERM GAINS FROM THE MISAPPROPRIATION OF THE PUBLIC TRUST, BUT LONG TERM…………………

AS STATED ON THE BLOG BEFORE COLLECTOR HAVE STOPPED COLLECTING COINS AND STARTED COLLECTING GUNS,……………
    WONDER WHY?

65. GoldFishin says

@MLA- I can tell you have been reading this blog for a long while. Hopefully things will improve, any business that intends to be successful should first understand who their customer is, and how they expect to be served. All I could think after I read your post was this. Good luck to you.

66. Jeff says

Mike BALE I have not bought by gold or silver offerings lately. I would not even suggest this to Sith precious metals are in limbo the bias is down. I would suggest non precious metals low mintage offering if your able to get in. Again this is from name calling troll I guess Sith should be banned for name calling . SITH HOW’S YOUR AGENDA GOING HAVE YOU FOUND THE KEY TO YOUR ANSWER YET.

67. John says

Well I hear from the mint today.I was the one missing the c.o.a. from my march of dimes set.Refund my card,no new sets like I was told.So went some thing is sold out do not return.keep what you get. What a rip off.I will not be making any order from the mint.

68. Jeff says

Another dissatisfied customer . John you were warned. The mint has no accountability to you, me or anyone else there a machine. Spitting out bs and they keep buying them not me though so take care I don’t blame you for your feelings . This has been 50% of the topics mints blunders but these blogger keep buying this crap.

69. Ends in Error says

I want both of the Jackie Kennedy Gold First Spouse Coins, both Proof and BU. In order to get good Coins and COA’s , I’m planning to order 2 of each, and then return the worst. This would seem to be the way to avoid dissatisfaction.

Quality control and customer service are too questionable to do otherwise.

70. A Bob says

I just noticed that the upcoming C&C sets did not indicate that the medals would be exclusive to the sets. They have been so far but he article in coin world and on this site state the reverse proofs will be the exclusive item. Maybe we will get a 4 silver presidential medal set this year.

71. JBk says

John – I am on your side as far as wanting and expecting the COAs, but it was unwise to send the sets back over missing COAs.

One of the benefits of being a member of this site is that you can learn a lot and I can tell you that I have been able to add some nice coins to my collection and also make a couple dollars along the way (2011 Silver Eagle set, 2014 Enhanced Sac $) by listening to the advice and ideas of members here. Several of us advised you to not return those sets, but you were fixated on the COAs.

Yes, the Mint handed you a raw deal when it sent you sets without COAs, but it also handed you a money making opportunity to cash in on a few minutes’ worth of work by ordering the sets in the first place, assuming you chose to sell. With all the sets getting slabbed there is/will be a pile of unwanted cases and COAs that would have been yours for next to nothing. I just do not understand the mindset of returning sets that are worth a premium just to get refunded the issue price.

I am not trying to get on your case, but the real lesson here is not that the mint screws up sometimes (we all know it does), but that by listening to good advice here you can minimize the impact.

A Bob~ That’s probably not going to happen, just because the silver medals are not the type of item that sell very well. On the other hand, if the wording in the description failed to mention the exclusivity of the dollar, then I would be very skeptical.

MLA~ I see what you mean about the “S” quarters. I think you have to remember that the US Mint is a Government entity, and being such, will base it’s following years budget on the requirements of the present years budget, while trying to expand. That means any loss or underspending is not a good thing and will only hurt obtaining the money needed to run the Mint the following year.

John says
    MAY 20, 2015 AT 2:53 PM

Ouch, you could have had someone GIVE them to you! Live and learn buddy,…Sorry you sent them back./..

@MLA: to answer your question, No because they have an ad up for a new Director! They are leaderless at this time…HSN guy needs to apply…He’s always complaining, or Barry! That would be awesome! Or Sean, he seems to be out of work, or Tomaska but he wouldn’t do it…I don’t think anyone WANTS that job, just like being the Prez!