Edited May 16 at 9 p.m. to clarify which American Liberty silver medal will be released in June.
The Mint has updated its product-release schedule to include the month of June, which will be bracketed at the beginning and end of the month by the American Eagle 1-ounce gold and silver Uncirculated coins. The high point will be in the middle of the month—June 14, to be specific—when the Mint will release the 2017-W “Enhanced Uncirculated” American Liberty 225th Anniversary 1-ounce silver medal.
The America the Beautiful Quarters Program will release its third ATB design of the year (and the 38th overall) in June. The Ozark National Scenic Riverways (Missouri) will have its traditional quarter launch and coin exchange on June 5, the same day the roll and bag products are available for order from the Mint’s website. The three-coin set, with special Uncirculated-finish coins from the Philadelphia and Denver mints and a Proof from the San Francisco Mint, will follow on June 26. Although the July calendar won’t be filled in for another month or so, we can expect the 5-ounce silver Uncirculated Ozark coin that month.
The Mint’s annual Silver Proof Set will be available for purchase on June 7. The complete calendar is as follows:
- June 1—The 2017 American Eagle 1-ounce gold Uncirculated coin (17EH)
- June 5—The America the Beautiful–Ozark National Scenic Riverways rolls and bags (17ABG, 17ABH, 17ABJ, 17ARG, 17ARH, and 17ARJ)
- June 7—The 2017 Silver Proof Set (17RH)
- June 14—The 2017-W American Liberty 225th Anniversary 1-ounce silver medal (17XB)
- June 26—The ATB–Ozark three-coin set (17AF)
- June 29—The 2017 American Eagle 1-ounce silver Uncirculated coin (17EG)